Project #20 Household Chemicals & the Toxicology
of Commercial Products Sample Listing
Active Ingredients Composition Toxidity Rating
Prethrins 0.050% 3
Technical Piperonyl Butoxide* 0.075% 2
N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicaroximide 0.125% 3
o-Isopropyloxyphene methylcarbamate 0. 500% 3
Petroliuum Distllantes 86.250% 3
Inert Ingredient 13.000% 0
1. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin.
2. Do not use as a space spray
3. Keep out of reach of children
4. Avoid Breathing of spray mist and provide adequate ventilation.
5. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing
6. Do not apply to humans or pets
7. Do not spray food, water, or dishes, or utensils.
8. Remove pets and cover fish bowls before spraying
9. Do not spray heavily on linoleum, asphalt tile, and siding or plastics.
Procedure and/or Treatmentsd in Case of Misuse:
1. If swallowed, induce vomiting immediately
2. 2. Get medical attention (atropine is antidotal.)
3. 3. If gotten on skin was throughly with soap and water up to 15 minutes